Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Saying Good-bye to The Lehman 5

All good things must come to an end (sooner or later).... And it was time for the Lehman 5's visit to come to an end for us ..... I asked them if I could get a group picture of all of them together before they left... While waiting for everyone to get together, I caught this one of Chase.... (He had asked me if I could go with them.... although I had to decline, I have to admit it wasn't so easy resisting a face as cute as this one)... These two were my favorites of the "few" I took....

Charlie waving good-bye to Gramma... He thinks he's heading home.... Little does he know that trip is yet another week off.....
The boys picked me these flowers ..... A special reminder left behind to remind me of our visit....
We had a wonderful visit with all of you..... Bruce really enjoyed his day of golf with his sons (Jay & Matt).... and it was just special all the way round for both of to spend these few days with each of you.... Looking forward to your next visit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home