Monday, June 25, 2007

Dinner Time

Once we left the ceremony, we headed down to the village of Clayton where we found a place to park the car and took a short walk down by the water..... Couldn't have asked for better weather then what we had.... After awhile, we agreed we'd like to grab a bite to eat before heading back to the city.... Not all that familiar with Clayton, we weren't sure what choices we'd have in finding a good place to eat.... It didn't take us long before we found this cozy little place and decided to check it out.... Guess we weren't the only out of towners with the same idea... The place was fairly busy and we also ran into a few familiar faces here as well.....


Could Debbie's haddock sandwich be any bigger....

Vaughn went with the BBQ with fries... I almost tried it myself.....

Bruce got a hot turkey sandwich...

When I finally made up my mind, I got a hot Philly Steak Sandwich.... Boy was it ever good..... I wasn't disappointed in my choice...

After an enjoyable, relaxing meal, (boy did it feel good to sit down and be off our feet for a while).....we decided we needed to make one more stop while we were in the village.... Time for some good ole River Rat Cheese.... I had my mind set on getting some extra sharp cheese for some homemade macaroni and cheese.... And this was the place to get it.... I went with the extra sharp... but there was also some 3X sharp cheese in there too... Tempting.... very tempting, but I resisted.... The higher cost made it easy to do..... Debbie bought some home made chocolates, which I was also tempted to do, but I was good and held back....

OK... truth be known.... I was remembering the little Ice Cream/Custard Shop we saw on our way into town..... I had other ideas in mind....

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Ok...ok...my raw carrots are looking less and less yummy after all these pics! LOL :D Yum!!! What a fun dinner.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Oh how we do love to eat!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home