Sunday, December 11, 2005

Out with the OLD & in with the NEW

"THE OLD" My Chyrsler 300M.... Had her for the past 3 years and enjoyed every moment .... She had it all..... Memory Seats, heated seats, moon roof, beautiful light tan enterior, comfortable ride.... Most enjoyable car to date.... I was hoping to keep her at least another 3 years before considering a trade in.... But Bruce had other ideas and eventually he was able to break down my resistance and convince me to let go and and say "Good-bye".... It wasn't an easy move for me to say the least... but say it I did.... "Good-by" to my beautiful and faithful car....

AND "HELLO" to: My new Chyrsler Pacific....


Yes that's a smile you see on my face there.... Although letting go of my 300M wasn't easy... I have to admit this car has some redeeming qualities of her own... and who knows... maybe one day I may grow as fond of her as I did her predessor... Time will tell....

I love that she has 3 rows of seating... meaning we can hold 6 people in a trip.... being there's only two of us... not sure how often that'll happen.... but we do have the means now, should the opportunity arise....
This is Roland.... Bruce's favorite car dealer.... He and Bruce worked together (I'm sure) until they were able to find just the right car to convince me it was time to trade... and of course I made it clear the deal had to be just right as well.... and that's what they were able to do... provided a "nice" car and an agreeable deal..... I wasn't left with much choice but to subcumb ....
Bruce and Roland giving her one last check over to make sure everything was in order and ready for the road.... They had to show me how to work the back seats so I could get people in the 3rd row.... How well that would stay with me was soon to be found out..... I'd be picking up the Hallelujah Hunnies this same evening for our annual Christmas Party get together.... There'd be 5 of us all together to pile in.....

OK.... all's in order... all the paperwork signed and she's mine now.... Time to hit the road and see what she can do..... Oh... did I mention... she's also fully loaded... well almost.... she has everything but the heated seats.... But Bruce was able to convince Roland I wouldn't be buying without them and he in turn was able to convince Capraras to include them in the deal... Nice going guys!! Heated seats keep Momma happy... and when Momma's happy.... everybody is happy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home