Sunday, March 26, 2006

Kyle's Basket Ball Game/3/25/06

After we finished watching Jasonn's game... we all finally got to watch Kyle and his team go into action.... Kyle was also on the yellow team.... And although he might be slight in size.... Kyle had a good stride on him as he'd race from one end of the court to the other.... And wouldn't you know it.... he even made a basket and I didnt' have my camera ready.... I was in such awe as I watched him go into play... I missed taking the picture.... Sorry Kyle!!
Here's Kyle running from one end of the court to the other.... it's a wonder he had a chance to catch his breath... but he did and he played a good game out there too....

And here he is catching the ball..... good catch and good pass to another player....

Here's Kyle preparing to block a rebound play....

Run... Kyle..... run....
Finally....Game over.... and the Yellow Team WON!!! Great Game boys!!
After the game Kyle and his team mates gathered in the school cafeteria for a pizza party of their own.... as well as a little awards ceremony.... (Notice Jasonn over in the right hand corner... wathing for an opening to grab another slice of pizza... he also grabbed a couple slices for me and Debbie... good boy, Jasonn)
Kyle received an award for "The Most Improved Overall Player".... We all agree!!!... You certainly played a good game out there Kyle... Real proud of you Grandson!!
Here's Kyle patiently posing for the camera with his pizza...
My Boys... Jasonn & Kyle... The Great Basket Ball Players!!! What great fun I had watching your games.... So glad I could share in your day with you....
Debbie and I getting ready to chow down on some pizza of our own.... And all too soon the day was over... We took Klaus and the boys back to their place and dropped them off... Unfortunately it was getting late in the day so we couldn't hang around.....it was time to head back to Watertown....

What a great afternoon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home