Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mommy (Sarah) and Kiara Marie

These next few photos are some of my favorites of Sarah and Kiara.... Mommy still trying to get the hang of dressing Kiara.... Hang in there Sarah, before you know it, you'll be doing it in your sleep... Of course with the sleepless nights you're getting now... who knows... maybe you are already... LOL
I wonder if we have enough pink??
Somebody's fussy and Mommy's trying to sooth her little girl.....



I made this matching blanket and scarf so Mommy and baby girl can style up together....


Feeding time for Kiara....


Snuggle time for Mommy & Kiara.....


I almost missed getting this photo.... I had carried Kiara into the bedroom to wake Mommy up and when I laid her next to her mother, her thumb accidently brushed against her little mouth and immediately she enhaled it and with much vigor, started sucking on it.....


I just love this photo because of the deep emotion and pure love on Sarah's face as she's looking down on her tiny little daugther.....

And last but not least.... My absolute favorite picture of my two grand daughters....

Sarah and Kiara.... A whole new world awaits the two of you.... It is my prayer that you'll discover new wonder and unending happiness at every turn on this road set before you... That God will watch closely over you and be your strength, your guide, and above all.... You feel HIS love and arms about you always....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Kiara is beautiful! Congratulations great-grandma :-).

Andrea

9:31 AM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Wow, those pics with Mommy and Daughter are just incredible. Congrats again!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home