Monday, July 16, 2007

Stopping at Koolers for Ice Cream

On our way home, we stopped off at Koolers for some ice cream.... After ordering regular soft ice cream, we then realized they had soft CUSTARD!!! So we all ended up reordering... Bet that little waitress just loved us!!!

Ed still trying to figure out what he wants....lol (Not really sure what he was thinking here, but after looking at the pictures later, we kept coming up with cute one liners to fit this photo)...... Might be fun to see what one liners anyone reading this might come up with if you feel like sharing.... I'll pass them on to Lisa and Ed....

Once we got home, we spent a quiet evening relaxing..... then off to bed early... Bruce of course having to be up at 3 a.m., and Lisa and Ed wanted to be up and headed home by 6 a.m., which they did leave by 6:15.... They arrived home around 1 p.m..... Safe and Sound... It was such a nice visit and way too short..... It was good spending time with my daughter and having the chance to get to know my future son in law better..... It's definitely all thumbs up for Ed!!! And oh yeah.... As Ed was giving me a hug good-bye, he whispered in my hear that I'd be getting a call from him soon...... Does anyone else hear wedding bells out there?? I know I do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home