Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Breakfast Anyone

The day I've been dreading finally arrived.... The day my guys would be heading back home.... Klaus and I worked together fixing breakfast..... He handled the pancakes, and sausage, while I worked up a big batch of scrambled eggs (and yes... Matt, the eggs were loaded with Parmesan Cheese)....



Mmmmm.... Mmmmm good.....

After breakfast the boys went off doing their thing and getting their bags packed and ready... I busied myself with laundry to make sure they headed home with clean clothes.... Klaus and I had a nice visit as well.... I also tried to get their Christmas presents wrapped so they could pack them in their bags, but unfortunately two of them were too big and I'll still have to mail them out to them.... oh well... at least I tried....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home