Monday, August 25, 2008

Visit From Ed & LIsa

August 22nd.... My daughter and her new husband, Ed came into town for a weekend visit with Bruce and I.... They were just married July 12th.... They originally planned to marry August 23rd, but plans changed and they moved the date up a few weeks to accomodate other important issues going on in and around their lives at the time... Unfortunately Bruce and I were unable to attend the wedding, but understood fully their need to change their plans and gave them our full blessing ...... As they had already gotten the time off for August, they decided to pay us a weekend visit and call this their honey moon.... (They did get away for a few hours on Saturday for some time to themselves)....

Of course I had to take a few pictures of the newlyweds. throughout their visit.... Hard to tell they're in love isn't it.....



Showing off the weddng rings....


I think my daughter (finally) picked the perfect man for her husband... It is so easy to see how much he loves and adores her.... and she him..... Her children think he's just "AWSOME"....... ED... We welcome you into our family with open hearts.... Thank you for all you've done to bring the light back into my daughter's eyes and into her life..... I know God has plans for the two of you.... And I look forward to watching HIM bring them all into fruition over the coming years......

3 Comments:

Blogger Tasha Lehman said...

Congrats on your new son! Welcome to the family, Ed!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

We're glad for you both and happy for Merredith too!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Congratulations! :)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home