Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday 4/16/06

Easter Sunday Morning (4/16/06)... Bruce and I rose early and as we prepared to go to church... I also started preparing our dinner for later in the afternoon when Olivia and the boys would arrive.... Once all that was underway... we set off for church... What a wonderful service we had as we all joined together giving praise and thanks to our SAVIOR... JESUS CHRIST... Once service was over.. we started home... I called Olivia and found out they were on their way but had forgotten the Easter eggs they colored the next morning... so Bruce and I stopped at the grocery store and picked some eggs up along with some food coloring.... To our surprise... when the Russells arrived.... Klaus was with them.... What a great surprise and delight for me... I had no idea he was still in town... thought he had already headed for SC.... We had him take a few pictures of Bruce and I together before we changed from our church clothes.... For the first time in several years... I finally bought myself a new Easter Outfit so I wanted to get a picture of it... Here's Bruce making sure I'm all in place... Klaus shot this one of us in front of the "favorite" spot for posing... in front of the fireplace... (Debbie helped me shop for my new outfit... we bought it one weekend... and this weekend we shopped for the shoes)
Bruce thought he'd like one of us outside too......
Here Bruce and Klaus are looking through some of his "CAR" magazines... Bruce is pointing out this new truck he thought Klaus might like.... actually it isn't even on the market yet... A Dodge Rampage.... has all these great qualities that would be most beneficial to Klaus in his line of work...
Klaus showing Olivia his "new" dream truck... She says he better start saving.... so when it finally hits the market, he can afford to buy it... lol
A little glimpse of our ham.... way more than we could eat... so of course sent plenty home with them....

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Yummmmmmmmmmm. :-) Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Thanks for sharing. Much love. PS...are those your new shoes? Very cute!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home