Monday, August 14, 2006

2nd Annual Birthday Get Together

On August 12, 2006... My good friends, Bonnie S. and Debbie S. and I got together for what is becoming our special time together to celebrate our 3 birthdays .... (July, August, & January)... Our lives are always so busy around our birthdays, so we finally picked this date and time of year to set aside ... And Sackets seems to be our town of preference.... And why not... it's a beautiful little town, especially this time of year.... filled with all kinds of interesting sights and activities.....
This year we hit it right on time with the Jazz Fest going on all day..... Unbeknownst to me, I wasn't suppose to be taking pictures of the musicians.... but did manage to get this one photo before it was brought to my attention....thankfully I wasn't hauled off to suffer the consequences and we were able to enjoy the beautifull day God provided us....
Here are one couple dancing along with the music....
Boats were coming and leaving through-out the afternoon.... What a simply gorgeous and relaxing afternoon we had....
We found ourselves a nice bench by the dock side and enjoyed catching up on each other's lives as we past time waiting for our reservation hour atTin Pan Galley for our lunch.... Of course, I'm not in the pictures, because as usual... I was off taking pictures......Unfortunately when it came time for lunch..... I was so hungry I didn't think to take pictures of the beautiful court yard we dined in.....(Maybe next time)

After lunch we slowly strolled back to the car, and then headed back to town where we stopped off at Debbie's place to do our little gift exchange.... Caught this picture of Debbie on her porch swing her husband, Vaughn built for her....
Had a wonderful day girls!!!... Looking forward to our next get together....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home