Monday, July 16, 2007

Visiting Sackets Harbor

Back at the house before heading out to Sackets and Piller Point....

Lisa took a little nap..... and of course..... I was busy downloading pictures of the reunion on the computer and taking more.... LOL.... shhhh.... Don't tell Lisa I posted this one.... Definitely not one of her favorites...LOL....


Then off to Sackets so Ed could get a good view of the Lake..... He was amazed at the size and beauty of it... Something I think those of us who live here all our lives may take for granted....




Lisa and Ed relaxing under a shade tree, and of course Momma always ready with camera in hand snapping pictures all along the way..... Believe me.... You're getting the condensed version...
There's a rumor going around that it won't be long before I'll be getting a phone call from Ed, asking for my daughter's hand in marriage.... Bruce and I just love him, so no guessing what my answer will be.....

Because we aren't able to get together as often as we'd like, I couldn't resist taking as many pictures as I could of my beautiful daughter.....


It was so peaceful and relaxing as we walked along.... stopping every now and then to gaze out over the lake.... Isn't it just beautiful how the sun glistens off the water....


We got Lisa to snap this picture of the two of us.... Just so you'll know I was there too.....

From Sackets we headed out to Piller Point so Lisa could show Ed our old farm and the house we use to live in out there.... From the shore line we could look back out over the lake and see where we had been only a few minutes before while in Sackets....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home