Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Helping Nana bring in wood....

Jasonn & Kyle were a big help for Bruce and I while they were here.... One of the things they helped with was bringing in wood for the fireplace.... As you can see here, Kyle was dressed ready for action, but Jasonn just threw on his coat and forgot about grabbing gloves.... When I suggested he go back in for gloves, he said he didn't need them... Now I'm wondering if maybe those hands might have gotten a tad colder than he anticipated (notice the clinched fists??)...




After we got the wheel barrel all loaded, Kyle took charge of getting it to the house....



Kyle handed the wood off to Jasonn, who handed it off to me, where I stacked all by the fireplace...



Good job boys..... Good job!!!! (Is Jasonn not wearing a shirt beneath his coat??... I guess he's forgetting they're no longer in SC......


Jasonn and Kyle wearing the shirts we gave them for Christmas gifts...

Handsome boys aren't they.... I just love these guys so much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home