Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our Christmas Morning....

Christmas morning arrived for us right around 7 a.m.... Once up we took our time getting around..... First a cup of hot coffee to get us started (International coffee is still coffee) and then we made our way back to the living room to check out our gifts from Klaus, Olivia, and boys.... Bruce and I had agreed not to get anything for each other this year as we had already gotten ourselves a few nice things throughout the year and really didn't want or need anything.... But it was still nice that we had a couple of gifts beneath the tree to open.... I really liked that they (Olivia) thought to put an "It's a Wonderful Life" angel on one of our packages..... She remembered our tradition every year of watching the movie with the Shoen's.....


Knowing that Bruce has his big ole Red Dodge Ram truck (with a hemi), they couldn't go wrong buying him stuff with the Dodge emblem ...



And oh the JACKET!!!.... He really liked that.... Had no trouble having him try it on and model it for me.....



Once Bruce was finished opening his gifts, then it was my turn..... I got a pair of really nice black dress gloves with a matching black shawl....



But I have to say, what I really liked the most were my charms.... One was of star fish, and the other of a dolphin.... The dolphin being my favorite, as it reminded me of our day at the beach when we saw them swimming in the ocean and of one of the pictures I took of Olivia and the boys and later saw I had also captured a picture of a dolphin jumping out of the water....


Thanks for the great gifts Russell Family.... We just loved them!!! But not as much as we LOVE EACH OF YOU!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Merry Christmas. I am glad to see Bruce received gifts with a worthy logo, instead of that GIANTS logo.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

What a nice Christmas! Love the pictures and the gifts. Those charms are beautiful!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home