Saturday, December 22, 2007

Office Christmas Party - 2007

December 21st.... Time for our Office Christmas Party..... A little Christmas music to set the mood....

Plenty of good food.... (way more than enough I might add).....

Gifts beneath the tree.......

All the right ingredients for a good ole office Christmas Party..... Here's Pete and Mark with their gift from me.....

I filled their jars with an assortment of M&M candies, Bridge Mix, Nuts & Berries, and some Chex Mix......(Brain Food as Pete calls it).....

Bonnie (now in full retirement) was also present for our party.... Just wouldn't seem the same without her there..... Here she's opening a gift from me......


Just a little bling to wear to one of those wild parties she'll be going to ......


Another gift from me to Pete was this photo I took of a beautiful sunrise when visiting my son and his family in South Carolina... Pete had said how much he really liked that picture, so I had it blown up and matted and framed for him....(I even autographed it for him)....


Bonnie gave me this neat gift..... Once Christmas is over I plan to find just the right place to set this out ..... I think it should be a very soothing sound as the water flows over the rocks....

My gifts all packed and ready to take home.....


Before the day ended, Santa stopped in for a visit..... (Mark trying to decide if he should give Santa his list or not.... probably cause he knows he was more naughty than nice (smile)).....

Bonnie and I putting in our request.....(We're always good)


Pete making sure Santa has the correct dimensions of his gift, while Mark's in the back office loading up his plate again.....


One of our vets stopped by with a box of chocolates...... We're very blessed with a unique clientele of veterans who have served our country from WWII all the way to the present.....


What a fun day we had..... Late afternoon we were paid a visit by a small group of carolers even..... I ate way too much food (of course) and could barely move by the time I left the office.... And believe it or not, there was plenty of left-overs to take home with us....

Before we knew it, it was time to wind things down and start packing things up and think about heading home..... And believe it or not.... we did manage to get a load of work done as well..... Just a few more days and Christmas will be here..... Hope you all have a good one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home