Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Winter Wonderland December 2005

As much as some of us dread the coming of winter here in the northern country.... we also have to admit.... it can be truly beautiful as some of the following photos will speak for themselves... Every time we'd leave the house and head out into the winter wonderland before us, I'd chastise myself for forgetting to bring along my camera.... This morning I remembered and as I drove into work.... I also managed to catch some these great shots.... Hope you enjoy them too... This shot is as I'm heading towards the exit of our Park.... Aren't those pine trees gorgeous with their snow covered branches....and this photo below... are the pine trees that surround our Park from Route 11....

This has always been one of my favorite streets to drive down.... not only in the winter time but also in spring, summer, and fall... Just love the way those magnificant trees overlook the street below them.... Such a beautiful sight to behold....

There's just something about bountiful pine trees covered with snow....
This another angle of my favorite street.... coming and going it looks good....

This is the sight I see as I return home and enter our Park.... Gorgeous isn't it!!!



Even with dark skies looming ahead... one can still see the beauty in it all.... In these two shots here... I'm heading south on the top one and west on the last one.... same day... within minutes of each other... see the difference in the sky....from gray to beautiful blue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home