Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother's Day 5/14/06

These photos were taken on Mother's Day.... A few before church and a few more after.... just to make sure I had plenty (like that's ever a problem...LOL).... As I'm always the one with the camera going around snapping pictures.... it's not often I get one of me and Bruce together.... but we did manage to get this one.... And here are the happy Mothers celebrating our special day together.... It meant so much to me that Olivia and the boys wanted to come and spend the weekend with us.... And to even get up early and go to church with me.... an added bonus...... Can't tell you just how much that meant to me..... You are a very special young woman, Olivia..... I like to think of you more as my daughter.... than my daughter in law.... Olivia with her oldest son, Jasonn (he's now 12 years old)... Isn't he one handsome fellow!!.... and I'm so very proud of the young man he is too....
Olivia with her youngest son, Kyle (who is now 11 years old).... And he's just as handsome, and I'm just as proud of him too....


Thank you Olivia and thank you Jasonn and Kyle........ I had such a wonderful weekend with all of you... I just wish it could have lasted longer.... I will hold the memory of this weekend close in my heart for a very .... very long time.... I guess the next time we get together, we'll be moving you guys to South Carolina....

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

What lovely pics. :-D Thanks for sharing!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home