Monday, May 01, 2006

My Christmas Cactus


This is my Christmas Cactus.... I had it given to me several years ago... Approximately 8 to 9 years..... It was a small plant when I received it and I wondered then if I'd have any luck keeping her going.... Well as you can see.... She's going and going strong... These blossoms started blooming a few weeks before Easter and continue to bloom even onto today.... I just turned her around to give the other side a little more sunlight.... so if she follows through true to her course.... I should start to see some buds appearing within the next few weeks... She rarely goes with out flowering.... So by the time these pink lovelies start to drop.... the new buds will start popping..... Isn't she just lovely.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

That's amazing! I need some tips from you :-)...I seem to kill most house plants.

Andrea

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home