Friday, August 25, 2006

Nothing Runs Like a Deere

August 25, 2006... The day you all knew would arrive.... ARRIVED!!... Yep.... Bruce finally got his John Deere..... One very happy man on my hands right now....!!! And look..... they even threw in a hat ..... How's that for a bargain!!??....
And for you men folk out there ..... Here's a few close-up photos so you can check out some of the details of Bruce's new "TOY"....

Now here's the part that nearly put me into cardiac arrest.... Watching him figure out how he's going to unload his new "TOY".... Not sure I was so happy with his thinking ..... Nope...... not happy one bit.....
But then who was listening to me???..... Certainly not Bruce.... One thought on his mind.... Get her unloaded so he could try her out!!.... Meanwhile, my breath is held as I watched him start to manuever his way down the narrow ramp....
Almost there and I'm almost breathing normal again.....
"Yes!"... He made it!!!..... And feeling pretty proud of himself too.... (Of course)
Is that a HAPPY FACE or what!!??.....
Of course then he had to try it out on the "huge" yard of ours..... You go, Bruce!!!....
If you can tear your eyes away from the green machine.... try checking out my beautiful Impatiens there in the background.....
Now this is where the green machine is going to be stored.... Looks like somebody had their work cut out for them.... And it wasn't me!!!
And looky here.... Even Mama got to take a ride... Bruce said I drove it too slow, but then this is more his thing then mine.... I just wanted to get a feel of what it was like..... I'm good now!!!
Checking it all over to make sure everything is in it's place.....
A close up of the motor for the guys!!.....

Checked it all over..... Everythings looking good!!.... All's well in Bruce's world right now!!...
And look here.... The shed's all organized and there's room to store the new TOY.... Of course there'll be even more room once he sells the old lawn mower and snow blower.... Oh yeah... forgot to mention... The John Deere comes with a snow blower attachement... That'll be here in another month....
Time to put her away and come in for dinner Bruce.....
Looks like somebody's having a hard time saying "Good-bye"....

Don't worry Honey.... You can play with it again tomorrow when you get home from work....

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

LOL I loved this post. :D You guys are adorable. Love the new JD! Much love.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Now there's a happy looking man! Looks like fun :-).

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home