Monday, July 16, 2007

Family Reunion

Our first stop of the day was at the 77th Family Reunion.... This year held in the Pavillion at Thompson Park.....
It was kind of chilly under the pavillion.... So the guys found us a couple of benches and set them up for us out in the sun..... Much.... much better.....


My cousin, Byron flashing his pearly whites for me.....


Byron's mother in law in the wheel chair, sitting with my Aunt Bet and my cousin Jeanette....


Just love how Byron's mother in law clung to Aunt Bet's hand in such a loving way..... So of course had to get a picture......


Lisa and Ed.......


I think they're laughing at my expense here..... But I chose to ignore them..... Can't help but notice how happy this man makes my daughter too..... Definitely a keeper in my book!!!


Bruce took this photo of Lisa and I......


And of course had to have one taken of me and my man......


Already Bruce and Ed are starting to act alike...... Could be a good thing.... then again... maybe not..... Verdict still out on that one.....LOL .... Did I mention how much we really like this guy??


My cousin, Jeanette, Aunt Bet, and me.... Jeanette and I have this ongoing argument as to which one of us is Aunt Bet's favorite niece.... She thinks it's her.... But I know it's me.....


Lisa won one of the door prizes.... She was all excited until she opened it and couldn't figure out just what it was..... We've since decided it was going to be one of those unwanted Christmas gifts that would get passed back and forth through the years to come..... She left it with me.... so guess it'll be up to me to start the new family tradition....


Poor Bruce was suffering with a bad tooth ache.... Here he sits patiently waiting for me to say my final good-byes to everyone before we headed home.....


Gentleman, Ed, opening the car door for Lisa.... and yes for me too.... He's going to make someone a really good son in law some day.....


Now off for short stop at the house so Bruce could take some pain pills for his tooth..... Then heading on out to Sackets and Piller Point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home