Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage

December 4th, 1999 - 2007...Our 8th Wedding Anniversary!!! Besides the beautiful card he gave me with a gift certificate inside for a massage at Marcy Spa.... Bruce also took me to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner.... I've had eight blessed years married to the most wonderful man any woman could ever ask for... Is he perfect, heck no.... and niether am I... But we're perfect for each other... and that's what really matters.... I couldn't ask for anyone I'd rather share my life with then my Bruce.... Among many other attributes, he is also my very best freind!!! I thank God every day for Bruce and all HE has blessed us with.... Our marriage, our children, our family and friends.... and so very much more....

I love you Bruce.... Always and forever!!! Thank you for always being there for me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Very distinguished looking couple. Congratulations.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Congrats you guys! It looks like you've had a great time with your grandsons and each other. We are so happy for you guys.

PS We just celebrated our 13th anniversary on Dec.3rd. I had no idea we were married the same week in Dec! :D How cool!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home