Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our Last Evening At Lisa's

While I had all of Lisa's family together under one roof, as well as my youngest son Jason, who stopped in for an evening visit, I grabbed my Tri-pod, set it up in Lisa's little kitchen nook to get a group photo of all of us together.....


(From left to right, back row: Bruce, Me, Ed, Lisa, Adam, and my youngest son, Jason.... Bottom row from left to right: Mikayla, Sarah & Kiara, Moriah & Natalie, and Seth)


The trick is not to take too many shots in one setting, or the crowd starts to go a little crazy and turn on you..... and each other....


We really had an enjoyable visit.... Thanks Ed & Lisa for all you did to make us feel so welcomed, and comfortable during our visit.... and especially "THANK YOU ED" for the great RIBS!!! As always....DELICIOUS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home