Saturday, January 26, 2008

Time to Pick Up Sarah & Kiara

Early Saturday morning, Lisa and I headed off to pick up Sarah and Kiara at Sarah's apartment.... Sarah was at her kitchen window ready and waiting for us....


Sarah had her apartment decorated really cute.... and although I did take plenty of pictures, I thought the one I would show is this one.... I liked how "Jesus" definitely is a welcomed visitor in her home....

Sarah is very musically inclined... She loves to write words and music to songs.... Here she's trying to share one of her newest songs.... Kiara decided she'd help..... I think she's going to follow in her Mommy's foot-steps.... Not sure Mommy is always going to appreciate the help... (smile)

Ok... we've checked out the apartment, listened to Sarah's music, and now it's time to head out to Walmart to do some serous shopping....

Kiara getting in a little nap on the way.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home