Saturday, January 26, 2008

Making The Bunnies

A few months back, my good friend, Debbie and I went to a baby shower for her step-daughter, Jenny.... At the shower they had these really neat wash cloth bunnies as favors..... I thought they were so cute, I brought one along to give to Moriah.... Lisa thought they were so cute, she talked me into helping her make 40 of them the night before Moriah's Baby Shower .....




All it requires to make the bunnies, are washclothes (number according to party size and clolors according to gender), rubber bands, ribbon, googly eyes, and something to make noses with... We bought some yarn and cut into small pieces for the nose.... Not really hard to do, but maybe a little time consuming.... You might want to plan a little more in advance then what we did if you decide to try this idea....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home