Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Weekend Planting 5/06

It's Memorial Weekend.... time to start planting the flowers..... Bruce and I picked up these 10 bags of Miracle Grow Soil up at Walmart on Friday after work...... Saturday morning, Vicki met me at the house around 9 a.m. and we drove out to Rhodes in Henderson to flower shop... When I got there I was glad I had her with me.... she is very knowledgable about perinials and was able to to guide me as I tried to make up my mind which ones to get.... I also got one gorgeous hanging plant and a potted plant, and the of course my all time favorite.... Impatiens...
Now all I have to do is figure out where she'll go....
Resting place until I can make up my mind where the perfect spot will be....
Definitely will be where this one will stay.... Now all I have to do is start the planting.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Beautiful! I may make a run to the nursery now that I see your lovely flowers.

I planted a veggie garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, and zucchini and the zucchini is growing like crazy. I think I'll be meeting all my neighbors this summer with handfuls of vegetables :-).

Andrea

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home