Friday, August 17, 2007

Hanging Out at the Pool

The following pictures are from different days we spent down at the pool, which is part of the Apartment Complex where Klaus and Olivia live.... They even provide a grill..... So on one of the days at the pool, we had a little cook out as well.... On one of the days, Klaus and Olivia invited a couple of their friends to join us.... Here are the steaks we had..... Good grill job Klaus.....


We also had some Red Skin Potatoes, covered in melted butter and garlic.... Mmmm mmmm GOOD!!!..... (With all the good eating going on, it's a good thing Olivia and I started each morning with a good walk and then a follow-up work out at the gym also located in their Community Room).....

Klyle and Jasonn trying to protect themselves from the harsh heat of the sun.....



Olivia and Klaus cooling off in the pool....



Klaus and the boys tossing around the beach ball.....


I took this picture of Klaus' friend/co-worker, Colt and his 2 month old daughter, Nevaeh (Heaven spelt backwards).... Just a tender moment between father and his first born child.... Thought it worth posting as well.....


Klaus and Colt munching on some string cheese I brought along....


Jasonn playing around with the Beach Ball.....


Kyle hitching a piggy back ride from Olivia......


My handsome grandsons.... Jasonn and Kyle..... So enjoying my time with them!!!


Klaus and Olivia hanging out with their new friend, Robert.....


Jasonn cooling off in the water..... Believe me... you couldn't stand out in the heat long without having to dip into the pool every so often to cool off.... IT WAS THAT HOT!!!


I even got into the beach ball game every now and then..... Can't say I was all that good at it... Almost threw my back out on one occassion trying to leap for the ball.... Wasn't long before I decided it was safer to watch then participate..... (Let's not forget I'm looking at 60 on my next birthday)....


Kyle giving me the peace sign.....


Thumbs up from Olivia.....

Kyle and Papa .......


Klaus and me taking our turn cooling off in the water.... Although, let me add here, the water was more like bath water then it was anything else.... although still cooler the the heat of the day.....

Klaus resting pool side...... Nice place to cool off after working in the hot sun all day....


Olivia and her boys playing around in the pool....


And here I am..... where I spent most of my days.... trying to cool off in the warm pool water....
As much as I enjoyed the beach.... the pool was my favorite spot...... There was no way I was going any further into the ocean then up to my knees..... But in the pool, I could swim around to my heart's delight and have no fear of being eaten by a shark......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home