Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mother's and Ray's Summer Home-Away From Home

Although Florida is now their full time home, for a couple months during the summer they still come home to visit good ole Northern New York ..... They just purchased this new (to them) little 25 ft trailer, which they put on Aunt Bett's property..... So now Mother has her sister right next door for company and they each still have the freedom to come and go as they wish... and believe me.... they may be old folk, but they're still on the go 24/7.....

They even have there very own door mat at the outside entrance to their "Summer Home"... Neat huh!!...



Mother posing for me at the entrance of her little "Summer Home".....


Mother has it all cozied up inside and everything neatly in place.... Couldn't imagine it any other way with Mother.... I think I get my neatness and having to have everything organized just right from her....
Hopefully this won't be the last day we get to see them before they head back to Florida on September 2nd..... Both she and Ray need hair cuts and have asked me if I'd do them the favor.... (Sure.... why not!!)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home